Terms and conditions of Yesgenerator-shop Valid from 18.04.2022 1. 1.1. terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") apply ("Buyer" or "Seller" or "Buyer").or "Consumer", collectively the "Buyer") who use the Website Seller's website www.yesgenerator.com/ shop ("e-shop"), order goods from the e-shop, or (the "Goods"), including entering into a contract for the Goods from the eStore purchase the Goods ("Contract"). 1.2 The Contract shall be deemed to have been entered into between the Parties. 1.2. 1.3 The Contract Documents are the Terms and Conditions; and the Order. In the event of any conflict between them, the the Order shall prevail. 1.4. For matters not covered by the Conditions the parties shall be governed by the General Terms and Conditions of the Seller, and the provisions of law. Seller's General Terms and Conditions are published at: www.yesgenerator.com
2. 2.1 The Buyer may purchase from the e-shop Goods which are 2.2.1. If the Buyer cancels the "Shopping cart", the Buyer may change the contents of the cart the purchase after confirmation, the shopping cart will be emptied. 2.3. After adding the Goods to the shopping cart, the Buyer can. 2.2.2. The order will be confirmed by confirmation page, the Buyer enters his/her first and last name. In the order confirmation page, the Buyer enters his/her first and last name, country, street and country number, postal code, city/suburb/town details, telephone and telephone and e-mail details. The Buyer may, if he/she so wishes company details. 2.4. After the order has been confirmed, the Buyer selects the required delivery and payment method. For the Goods in the e-shop The payment for the goods is made through the banks indicated in the e-shop. The payment is made through the bank links indicated on the website. After payment for the Goods payment, you must exit the online banking page by clicking on the "Back to merchant" link. 2.5. The Seller has the right to withdraw from the contract of sale and to withdraw from the contract of sale and to return the ordered Goods.not to deliver the ordered Goods if the price or the characteristics of the Goods are displayed incorrectly on the e-shop due to a system error. 2.6. The selection, price and availability of Goods may be subject to change from time to time and without prior notice, including the following may be subject to a quantity limit per Buyer.
3. 3.1 The Seller delivers the Goods to the Buyer via the e-shop. The Buyer shall choose the delivery method. 3.2 The Buyer shall pay for the delivery of the Goods. In the case of using a parcel machine or courier service, the payment shall be made by the Buyer. the Goods have been delivered to the Buyer. To the carrier of the Goods (courier service provider) in the case of the Consumer, by the Consumer receipt by the Consumer. 3.3 In the event that the Buyer delays taking delivery of the Goods, 3.3.3 If the Buyer fails to take delivery of the Goods, the Seller shall be entitled to store the Goods at the Buyer's expense. In the event that the Buyer delays in taking delivery of the Goods delay in the acceptance of the goods for more than 30 calendar days. the Seller has the right to terminate the Contract exceptionally; and to require the Buyer to pay all costs and expenses incurred in the performance of the Contract costs incurred by the Seller in performing the contract and terminating the contract (e.g., in the event of a period of more than storage costs), if possible by charging the Buyer for the Goods the amount to be returned to the Buyer.
4. POSSESSION AND OWNERSHIP OF THE GOODS 4.1. Possession of the Goods and the risk of damage or destruction of the Goods. the risk of loss or damage to or loss of the Goods shall pass from the Seller to the Buyer from the date of delivery of the Goods to the Buyer or in the event of a delay in the acceptance of the goods by the Buyer the moment of the Buyer's delay in taking delivery. 4.2 Ownership of the Goods shall pass from the Seller to the Buyer as from the moment the Buyer has delivered the goods to the Buyer at the time when the Buyer has fulfilled all the payments stipulated in the Purchase Contract.
5. FEES AND PAYMENT TERMS 5.1 The Buyer undertakes to pay on the basis of the order. The Buyer shall pay the Seller a fee ("Fee") in accordance with the Contract.The Fee shall include the price of the Goods; and Delivery Charges. 5.2 Payment of the Order by the Buyer shall be deemed to be payment of the payment of the Fee shall be deemed to have been made when the amount of the Fee has been received by the Buyer. Seller's bank account. 5.3. In the event of late payment of the Fee, the Buyer undertakes to pay to the Seller a late payment interest of 0,07 % of the amount of the overdue payment of the amount of the delayed payment per day until the arrears have been fully payment in full.
6. CONFORMITY OF THE GOODS WITH THE CONTRACT, RECTIFICATION OF DEFECTS 6.1 The Buyer is obliged to accept the Goods immediately inspect the Goods and the defect If available, the Seller is in writing be notified in a reproducible format. The complaint must be lodged immediately if not later than two (2) months from Detecting a shortage of goods. 2.2.2. upon discovery of the defect in the Goods. 6.2. take reasonable steps to preserve the Goods; and protect the Goods, including by not using the Goods with the defect if it further deteriorates the condition of the Goods. 6.3. In order to resolve the claim, the Consumer must have the proof of purchase documents to prove that purchase of the Goods from the Seller's online shop. 6.4. If the Buyer has a defect in the Goods and the Seller has notified the Buyer of the defect in due time, the Buyer may. to request the Seller to repair the Goods; or replacement if this is possible and does not If it is possible to repair or replace the Goods, the exercise of other remedies disproportionate costs, taking into account all the circumstances of the case, including the value which the Goods would have would have had in the absence of the defect, the importance of the defect, and the possibility for the Buyer to have recourse to another remedy without significant inconvenience. 6.5. If the defect in the Goods is to be remedied by the repair or replacement of the Goods, the Buyer shall. Goods to the Seller. 6.6 The Seller shall bear the costs of repairing or replacing the Goods costs of repairing or replacing the Goods, including carriage and costs of transport and materials.
7. ENTRY INTO FORCE, VALIDITY AND TERMINATION 7.1. The Contract shall enter into force on the date of conclusion and shall remain in force until the Parties have performed their obligations under the Contract obligations under the Contract. The Contract by the conclusion of the Contract, the Parties shall declare the Contract agreements made prior to the conclusion of the Contract. 7.2 In the event that the Contract is terminated by the Buyer exceptionally,the following shall change on the date of termination of the Contract the termination of the Contract shall become due and payable financial obligations of the Contract towards the Seller. 7.3 The Consumer has the right to withdraw from the Contract within 14 days of the date of the withdrawal. The Buyer may withdraw from the Contract within 14 days of delivery of the Goods to the Consumer. 7.4. The Consumer shall not have the right to withdraw from the Contract by means of a means of distance communication within 14 days if The Order is to be fulfilled for the Buyer's personal needs or in the light of the conditions proposed by the Buyer in accordance with the Customer's conditions. 7.5. In the event of withdrawal from the Contract, the Consumer shall bear the costs of.
8. 8.1. 8.1 The Seller shall process the personal data provided by the Buyer in the shopping cart as the data controller. In accordance with data protection rules, the personal data are processed by the Seller for the purposes of the sale. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the Contract (e.g. fulfilment of an order for Goods), the legal basis for the processing of Personal Data is the performance of the Contract (e.g. fulfilment of a legal performance of a legal obligation (e.g. payment for the Goods).legitimate interest (e.g analysis of consumption patterns and purchasing behaviour,profiling), and consent (e.g. offers sending offers). 8.2 Where the Seller processes the Consumer's personal data to consent, the Consumer shall have the right to exercise his or her Consumer has the right to withdraw his consent at any time. 8.3. The Parties shall comply with the requirements of the applicable legislation.
9. 9.1 The Seller has the right to unilaterally amend the Terms Amendments and additions shall enter into force when The new version of the Terms and Conditions is published by the Seller 14 days after the date of the amendment or modification of the Terms and Conditions is published on the calendar days.
10. 10.1 Notices relating to the Contract shall be given by telephone,by telephone, e-mail or post to the contacts specified in the Contract. Claim for breach of the Agreement shall be made in writing. 10.2 Written notice sent by post shall be deemed to have been given to the other party. Party shall be deemed to have been received by the other Party if the posting has 3 (three) calendar days after posting.